A life on the open road


My Dad made this caravan when I was a kid, my sister passed it on to me after cleaning out our cousins home. Whenever I look at it I'm reminded of Wind in the Willows and Toad setting off on his travels in the caravan before becoming infatuated with the motor car.

My Dad was brilliant with his hands he could make anything, not a talent I have sadly! Problem is I don't have anywhere really available to put it on show and I don't think my son will appreciate it taking up room in his bedroom as it is at the moment!

Mrs F has suggested a new shelf in my music room but that requires removal of two others etc. I'll have to look into it, it's too nice to stick up in the loft forgotten.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Signature Guitar

12 String Guitar - Bridge Doctor Installation

Let's talk plectrums...