Over my dead body...

I got an email this morning from Wembley Arena...

It said....

THE WAIT IS OVER…

Now in its eighth year, the new hopefuls are getting ready for the immense competition! Upon the journey they will pick up advice and tips from their mentors preparing them for their next challenge…

Wembley Arena!

As a previous booker we are offering you the exclusive opportunity to buy your tickets now, before they are released on sale to the general public! Last year thousands were disappointed so be one of the first and get your tickets today!


Yes - X-Factor Live!!! Given my previous purchase of tickets at Wembley Arena will have been things like... Rush, Dream Theatre, Queen with Paul Rodgers, Judas Priest and Megadeth on what possible basis do they think that I might want X-Factor tickets! I wonder if this is due to me having the rant about live music on here yesterday and of course mentioned it and if you mention it anywhere - shit I've just done so again in this post!!! - Simon C's marketing engine is empowered to hunt you down and bombard you with the opportunity to allow Mr C to add to his already somewhat expansive coffers...

I had a quick think about it and... "Over my dead body!" seems an appropriate reply

Comments

  1. The true beauty of not having a television is that I am not exposed to the drivvel that is "reality tv" in any form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hilarious! I sure don't think you'd enjoy X Factor.
    Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Signature Guitar

Let's talk plectrums...

12 String Guitar - Bridge Doctor Installation