Sunday, 7 February 2010

Set list for 14th Feb gig at The Libertine

So here is the planned set list for the gig on Sunday. I'm risking it starting with the 12string for 3 songs. Only one is in Drop D and that is the last number. A bunch of new covers are included to add variety. My material is indicated by being in bold. I'm including a brand new song that really only started as a chord pattern idea late last week - I found a scribbled lyric idea from a while back and - totally rewrote that apart from one line, but it's in the set for it's debut. All is well I'm writing songs with maj7 chords in them again. :-) I've also dropped all the instrumentals apart from Gypsy as they didn't really work in the context of a venue like The Libertine. Remember all my material (excluding the brand new one) is available for preview at www.reverbnation.com/grahamhunt

Give a Little Bit
Rise Up
Beautiful
Waterfall
Let Me Love You Tonight
You Make Me More
My Baby

Johnny the Horse
Maps
Babylon
Thank You
Within
I Used To Know Her
Gypsy

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the gig. I'll be sending positive vibes from Selhurst Park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, that's a long set-list!!!! You'll have blisters by the end!

    Tape it! I'll be trying not to slip into a canal (so out of town)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait old bean. See you there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. :)

    I love listening to live music. I wish I lived there! I would come and see you for sure. (I became a fan on Facebook ;P )
    Good luck with the gig this weekend.

    ((Hugs))
    laura

    ReplyDelete