..the one in which my wife lies to me...

In a good way. Last night I'm cooking a curry wondering why my wife had insisted on 3 Naan breads, Bombay potato, samosas etc. The door bell goes and she asks me to get it. Stood there grinning like a Cheshire Cat was my son!!!

He'd come all the way back from Wales on the coach to be able to be at my gig. To say I was touched is an understatement.

I'm so lucky to have the family I have.

Yesterday morning my jitters about this whole thing made me question why I was doing it. Now no longer a problem.

Comments

  1. good luck with the gig

    what a lovley surprise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, bless! How wonderful. Have a marvellous time and enjoy it! You'll be brill and we won't be able to get into your blog tomorrow because your head will be swelled and filling it!

    Have a great time - oh, I just said that but I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a superb surprise!

    Can't wait to find out how the gig went :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well enjoyed it old bean. I'll blog it tomorrow...listening to Barnsley Sime right now on Scooter Forums Radio.

    Have to get a recording of you for me show!!!

    And don't forget! 'Johnny The Horse' - Madness for your next gig. Suit yer down to the ground would that....trust me I'm from Oldham..;-)

    ps...ta to the family for making me welcome. Great bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic!!! This was so cool.

    I am happy for you, and I hope that it all went swimmingly!

    The small things are not small at all. They're what put it all together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Signature Guitar

Let's talk plectrums...

12 String Guitar - Bridge Doctor Installation