Living the Dream

I'm having a great time at the moment.

On Saturday one of my songs appeared on the infamous Drunk Punk show. If you listen I appear about 1 hour in and at the very end.

I've got stuck into recording some more material using the Boss BR-600 which I've had about a year and not done enough with. All I need to really figure out now is programming the rhythm machine in it.

Some new material will soon be released via Divshare again no doubt. Watch this space.

So recording, played on the radio, a gig in Feb lined up, writing new material... and madly a possible interview for Scooter Forums radio. It's mad I really am living the dream right now! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Signature Guitar

Let's talk plectrums...

12 String Guitar - Bridge Doctor Installation