Gone but not forgotten

With the new addition to the fold Mrs F asked for a count of all the guitars in the house. I thought it was about 10 – it was 13 – and one is on extended leave of absence with Son-of-Furtheron at university.

Time for rationalisation I think. My good friend DeeJay has been learning guitar for a year or so and moaning a bit about the starter guitar he bought himself with a few annoying buzzes and rattles etc. So being the generous chap I am I offered him the chance to buy my Les Paul Special which he duly has, and seems very happy with it given his beaming smile when I saw him this morning.

Maybe I should set up GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) Anonymous… no maybe not :-)

Comments

  1. There's always room for one more you know..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had the money for more. Maybe I'll turn to crime just to satisfy my GAS... Knock over the odd Jewlers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanx for all ur comments on my blog. take it u like ur guitars lol hey well u have back ups if one goes wrong and have a different one for everyday of the week. y not if it helps u then its all good xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good grief! I thought Husband was bad with 4 sheds but at least they're outside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right on Further!! Right on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the largest number of guitars I ever owned was 8, and that was TOO many.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Signature Guitar

Let's talk plectrums...

12 String Guitar - Bridge Doctor Installation