Committed! And the Set list develops



See that... that's me on the bill! So committed now, and some friends have somewhat surprisingly shown enthusiasm for coming along!

The Set List Develops

So here we are at the moment

Babylon David Gray
Sail Away David Gray
The Circle Ocean Colour Scene
May You Never John Martyn
Beautiful Marillion
On Camber Sands Gordon Giltrap
Dublin Day Gordon Giltrap

Then a selection of my own from

Gypsy
Solo Sunday
I Used To Know Her
Waterfall
Friends Welcome


Order needs figuring out - 3 are in Drop D so will need a rapid re-tune - also the reason I've left out Late Night Radio by David Gray as that requires the top E retuned to C and I just saw this all as a disaster in the making with too many retunes in the set. Two are capo first fret and three are capo third fret. So be led by ease of guitar setting or consider the flow of the set? To be determined.

Comments

  1. One up from the Elephant eh?

    It's in me diary old bean. I'll be there to cheer you on - is that a good thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently Caz may come along as well - damn! I'll have to behave then...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I waaaaaaaaant to come and see you all perform! Some great tunes there. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @FD - brilliant! I'll have a possy of support hopefully. Oh er... that's probably more scarey than playing to a load of people I don't know!

    @Subs - you never know I might get spotted and get a tour out of this... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Stardom! And we can say we knew you when you were just Furtheron!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Signature Guitar

Let's talk plectrums...

12 String Guitar - Bridge Doctor Installation