Delurking


I’ve pinched this from Aunt Jackie who was inspired by someone else… There is some stat that only 10% of people who read blogs comment – so come on out and let me know you are here and reading this. Absolutely no agenda other than I’d love to know who is out there reading this.

I have enabled anonymous comments and have moderation on, so if you want to say hi but don’t want it published just say “Hi I’m x from y I read your blog. Please reject this comment” and I’ll obey your wishes.

Comments

  1. I've definitely gotta bad case of 'GAS'

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't want to know where I lurk...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still peepin over the fence!

    I often have the very same thoughts about my blog! The stats really don't tally with the amount of comments, and can be a bit disheartening in a way. Hope you ain't having a blog crisis moment??! I've had a couple but have carried on so far!

    P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes 10% eh?? Well that sucks. My Delurking hasn't been very effective this week, but I loved yours and Kenski's blurbs... I swiped the photo on my own, but the blurb came from tink. lol

    Great fill-ins guys!

    Happy Delurking, and hey I'm by a lot but have been playing catch up lately.

    XOXO!

    too lazy to switch accounts,

    AJ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Signature Guitar

Let's talk plectrums...

12 String Guitar - Bridge Doctor Installation