Mahogany T Style Build part 3

In the end I decided to change the neck joint.  

So the body is similar to Fender Elite sweep and I smoothed the neck transition into that in an asymmetric curve to fit that sweep. 

Then spent ages it seemed sanding it all and now I'm oiling it using Crimson Guitars Guitar Finishing Oil.  No stain I like the look of the brown mahogany as is so just oiling it a natural colour.

Once I got the drill I sorted out the ferrule holes, sorry I did not picture but I used the two outer string holes drilled through from front to live up a perspex template I got from Guitars & Wood in Portugal and used that to get a good straight line of holes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Signature Guitar

Let's talk plectrums...

12 String Guitar - Bridge Doctor Installation