Revolution Saints - Turn Back Time (Official / 2015 / Deen Castronovo, J...



I have to admit that when a teenager whilst I could just about admit to my secret pleasure of Yes, Genesis etc. and Rush were acceptable to many I had to hide my liking of Boston, Journey etc. That was "that rubbish American AOR" in most of my friends eyes as we lived the the NWOBHM (New Wave of British Heavy Metal - Iron Maiden, Diamond Head, Saxon et al.)


Whitesnake were seen as one of the great bands then with their bombastic blues rock before they went all hair metal in the 80s. Whitesnake have been revitalised over the last two albums largely by Dough Aldich on lead guitar and main writing duties. Sadly he decided to leave the band last year due to other commitments. Here is one of them the initial cut from the pending Revolution Saints album... and my AOR love is back to the fore... this is a great track - enjoy


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Signature Guitar

Let's talk plectrums...

12 String Guitar - Bridge Doctor Installation