New album available now!


My second album The Man Inside is now available as a CD.  You will have heard many of the tracks via my Reverbnation and Soundcloud pages, but there are two previously unreleased tracks and a couple have had re-mixes etc. again not released anywhere previously.

If you want to buy a copy, and why wouldn't you?!, then it is easy if you have a Paypal account.  Just send £6 to graham.hunt@hotmail.co.uk if you live in the UK and I'll pop one in the post to the address Paypal hold for the account.  If you are in the USA and want a copy to cover the international postage costs can you pay $16 again via Paypal as above.
 



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Many thanks - my first USA order for The Man Inside - thank you!

      Delete
  2. congrats!!! this is so exciting! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. An order from oop north coming very shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!!!

    I will re-open my paypal account for sure!!! I am so excited for you and will get one soon! Congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! Congrats! This inspires me to re-open my paypal...I will get one ina couple days...as soon as I can

    I am so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Signature Guitar

Let's talk plectrums...

12 String Guitar - Bridge Doctor Installation