Mahogany T Style Build

Whilst we're in lockdown I've started on a project that I've had been planning since the turn of the year.

I've settled on another T Style. Like the thinline I got the body from Gear4Music. They are great value and reasonable quality.  It arrived routed for a standard tele bridge pickup and a dual purpose neck route for a single coil or humbucker. However I decided to go for something very un t-type.  I'm going to put a P90 in the neck and a humbucker at the bridge. 

So first thing was to route out for the humbucker.  I've got a t style bridge that incorporates a humbucker mounting ring.  So lining all that up led to a route at the front of the original route. 


I had to very slightly enlarge the neck pickup route too to accommodate the P90.  Also the control cavity is a little too narrow to accommodate full size pots so again I've eased that out a little to make room.  The bridge is a string through so I used a home made template to guide through the body. 

I'll give more details on exact hardware etc as the build develops. 

Comments

  1. Titanium Stud Earrings: A complete guide on creating a
    An 2018 ford fusion energi titanium ultra-modern fit for a classic titanium coating leather pair will fit guy tang titanium toner in an elite band. The best titanium titanium apple watch band earrings for you to discover. apple watch stainless steel vs titanium

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Signature Guitar

Let's talk plectrums...

12 String Guitar - Bridge Doctor Installation