Outstanding Achievement!!!

I am totally over the moon (as they say) that I have won the 2010 ROCK-TIL-YOU-DROP Outstanding Achievement award. Many thanks to Toby at ROCK-TIL-YOU-DROP, frankly without his encouragement and the support through the network he started I'd have never got off my backside and got out there doing what I've been doing for the last year i.e. writing, performing, recording etc.

I have to thank everyone who voted for me in the awards as I also got nominations in both the Song of the Year with Let Me Love You Tonight and the CD of the Year category with Within, my début solo CD.

The Award PODCAST is available at ROCK-TIL-YOU-DROP at the moment or directly off Divshare.

Not often I say this but I'm a bit at a loss for words frankly!

Comments

  1. Top work F Ron and well deserved..

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the words of Cliff, Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have congratulated you on Facebook because I'm sure I have done ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Signature Guitar

Let's talk plectrums...

12 String Guitar - Bridge Doctor Installation