CD Review Tall Stories Skyscraper

About time I did a CD review...

Tall Stories - Skyscraper.

So what's the scoop? Ex Journey vocalist Steve Augeri reforms his early 90s band and releases a followup to their 1991 debut CD.

If you like melodic rock a la Journey, Boston, Def Leppard et al then you'll like this. There has been much written about Journey without Steve Perry but whatever you say Mr Augeri is a good vocalist. Much of the material is written and produced by guitarist Jack Morer who is frankly a class act. Stand out tracks for me are the opener Tomorrow and Stay.

Give it a listen.

Okay - I'll come clean, the drummer in Tall Stories (Tom Dafaria) is a mate of mine and I feel bad it took me so long to get around to buying this that I'd thought I'd push it for them :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Signature Guitar

12 String Guitar - Bridge Doctor Installation

Let's talk plectrums...