More swimming success

Daughter-of-Furtheron was in the Ladies 100m freestyle at the club champs last night, she was in the second to last heat, given it was done on official times previously that means she is just under the top 10 in the club. Well she won the heat and set a new personal best by 3 seconds. Hoorah!

So she might be in the elite group next time! A couple of her school friends came to watch her. "WOW! she is so fast!" was one great quote and they cheered like made in the last length as she continued to hold her lead from the turn all the way to the end despite a close finish with three others.

Great fun.

BTW - I'm swimming the Swimathon again this year. If anyone out there would like to sponsor me email me at furtheron@hotmail.co.uk (Link on my profile) and I'll send you the link to my sponsorship page. It is for Marie Curie Cancer Care - a worthy charity I think you'll agree.

Comments

  1. Furtheron,

    Congratulations on your continued abstenance... & good luck with he swimming.

    best wishes, Shane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Signature Guitar

12 String Guitar - Bridge Doctor Installation

Let's talk plectrums...