Friday, 31 October 2008

Jeff Beck at Ronnie Scotts

Last week the BBC showed film of Jeff Beck playing at Ronnie Scotts at the end of 2007.

Stunning. Breathtaking. Genius.

Jeff Beck has for a while been one of the few guitarists I'd say to people was really still out there being inventive, novel, interesting, different. I saw him live backing up Sting some years back but this TV special was absolutely ace. I think a CD is already out and a DVD to come.

There's nothing I can find on the net from that show but here is a taster of one of his tunes.

4 comments:

  1. Damn. I didn't even realize Jeff Beck was still.....active.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ho silver lining ...
    Someone had to say it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz - at least I'm talking about someone you clearly know about... :-)

    ReplyDelete