The top five things people regret when they are dying.
Sorry for a bit of a bleak post - I quickly copied this from somewhere and have lost the link annoyingly. But the list still stands
1. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn't worked so hard.
3. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
PS - I found the link - it was an article in The Guardian