Cobwebs and Dust

I post so infrequently on here now I should change the background to cobwebs and dust! :-)

So Royal Wedding... blah blah! Best bit was some of the choral music. We were driving to Wales whilst it was on, Mrs F adamant that we weren't to watch it. However on a majority vote (first past the post system as a referendum) in the car we put on Radio4. Also we called into Warwick Services on the M40 whilst some of the ceremony was on the telly - but you couldn't get near it for pensioners. Honestly a coach load arrived and it was like a fight to besiege the best spot near the telly! I keep thinking this but if young people behaved with the level of intolerance and lack of general acceptance of others that I regularly see in the older generation now there'd be an outcry. Why is it acceptable for people to be rude and inconsiderate just because they are over 70?

Anyway - Wales was fun we stayed a couple of days which were sunny and relatively warm... windy but nice. Sorry this is Wales we went to isn't it? I'm use to lashing horizontal rain etc.

I've started my new assignment - back where I used to work. Odd - but okay so far.

Right see you all in a few weeks if the general regularity of posting continues...

Comments

  1. OOOOO Cobwebs & Dust sounds like a Blockbuster in the making hehe

    Glad you had fun in Wales and good luck with your assignment

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for dropping by mine...

    see we are enjoying the same music just now, cee lo and adele, l am buzzing with Plan B too...


    cant wait to see them on the saturday of big weekend...and no gaga is on the sunday thankfully!!


    luv saz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't planning on watching the Royal wedding. However, Massimo woke up at around 4:30am and I couldn't get back to sleep so I ended up turning it on and got sucked in pretty quickly. As soon as I saw Andrew and Fergie's daughters hats I just couldn't look away. (methinks that may have been an "FU" for not inviting their Mum).

    I would love to visit Wales someday. I really want to see Ireland and Scotland as well. Somehow, it all just calls to me. :)

    Glad that you had a good time!

    ((Hugs))
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Signature Guitar

12 String Guitar - Bridge Doctor Installation

Let's talk plectrums...