I've completed the final assembly on the 12 string.
First the string ferrules at the back.
Then the Tuners... so many tuners!
One minor mod, like all my electric guitars I've fitted this with Schaller strap locks - I've used these on everything for so many years now it is just a default for me.
Final wiring up.
Waiting for stringing.
Fitting the string tree and getting it strung up was one of the most challenging and stressful bits of the build!
Finally all strung up. It plays! The wiring mods all work. It needs a lot of set up work, the g pair in particular are way out in intonation initially. I need to look at the intonation, action, nut depths and adjust the pickups. I'll let is settle for a day or so then have a slow look, might take one or two stabs I think. Also I will finally restring with some better strings - those on it now came with the kit but I've bought some Ernie Balls which I'll use in the final set up.